The report covers current status and trends in urban transportation for 30 cities and presents an analysis of various indices covering vehicular growth, congestion, walkability, safety, public transport, and infrastructure (see Table 5.11).
Analytical work of interest are the relationships of various indices with reference to city population, a forecast of growth rates, and their affect on future urban transportation investment needs.
- National Urban Transport Policy by MoUD
- National Auto Fuel Policy of India by GoI
- Public Transportation in India by ITDP
- Transport for Livable Cities: A Symposium on the Problems of Urban Transport (Seminar, November, 2007)
- Reducing Air Pollution from Urban Transport by the World Bank
- Reducing Vehicle Emissions in Asia by Asian Development Bank
- EE and CC Considerations for On-Road Transport in Asia by Asian Development Bank